Sunday, February 14, 2010

Smiles on Sundays

What a difficult week it has been. Increased medication which has nearly knocked me out cold, not to mention made typing or focusing on anything extraordinarily difficult. I'm still working on it all.


But through it all, smiles were had, especially today. A fun day out despite the snow STILL piled high on our streets. A grocery run, some yummy snacks a result of that, a nap for me, and video games for Tony as I listen to some great music on Pandora this evening. It's a good night and I wish it didn't have to end in a few hours.


Happy Valentines Day to my baby. Tony, you remain my companion, my supporter, and my strength in times I think I am about to lose it all together. Thank you for everything you do for me. I know you feel funny about thank you's, but this is the only way I know how to even remotely tell you what you mean to me. You come through the darkness I'm feeling to show me light and love and hope, when I am nearly consumed by the frustrations of my situation. You are so strong to be here with me and stand behind, and beside me, when I need you most. I love you baby. I love you more than I ever knew I possibly could love, and that love for you grows every day.


You are my biggest smile, every day.

No comments: