Thursday, September 9, 2010

Thankful Thursdays

Well, I'm going to go with one of my days of the week this morning: Thankful Thursdays.  

To start, today is my first day without taking an anti-depressant in Lord knows how long.  I have stopped the Prozac.  Now, I still have probably two weeks before it really is out of my system completely, but today was the first day without taking that pill.  ONE LESS PILL!  It's like, SO EXCITING!  Hee!  So we'll see in a couple weeks how I'm managing.  Gotta keep the eyes peeled and the heart and emotion door open to see what happens and keep tabs on myself. 

I am also VERY thankful for yesterday's re-uniting with the blog.  It felt really good.  Not only did I post two entries, but I changed my description so it's geared toward me only, not Tony and me.  I will miss what I had up there before, because I thought it was really cute, and completely full of inside jokes between Tony and I that would make people curious.  But this blog has become mine.  So, although Tony helped me get it up and running and was my supporter when I started, he is letting me spread my wings and go my own way.  I love that he trusts me so much!  

And of course, to have read all my posts up to date and have such an amazing reaction to them is worth being very thankful for.  I am still in awe at how I felt reading all of them.  

And thank you Pandora, for your beautiful mixes.  I'm so glad I upgraded so that I can listen to you as long and as much as I want with no ads!  Music is so powerful.  

On a silly note, I drank all my coffee today and didn't get nearly as stuffy as I usually do.  I think I need to come to the conclusion that I am allergic to coffee in some way because my nose runs like Niagara Falls when I drink it!  But I've been trying to make LESS coffee because I've been wasting it.  And today I made the perfect amount.  Two cups of coffee precisely.  Perfect!  

What a way to start the day.  So thankful.  Grateful.  (And a little nervous because football officially starts tonight!  AGH!)

No comments: